Friday, March 14, 2014

My Bead Soup partner is...

Hi, y'all...I've been away for a few days.  A really good friend of mine died.  She was like mom to me...giving the advice, a shoulder to cry on, someone to hug when you needed that hug and just an all around wonderful person.  She was a young 73.  That may sound old to some of you, but she was extremely young at heart.  She loved her family and the Lord.  She was not a wealthy person, but was rich beyond words in her faith and her many friends.  She has found peace and I will miss her.  Tremendously.  Rest in peace, Roberta.  I loved you then and now forever.


So, Bead Soup time!  Yay!  I am lucky enough to be paired with the one and only Christina Hickman!  (applause, applause!)  Her blog is vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com.  You really need to check out her seed bead work...amazing!  The snowy owl piece is to die for!!!  Love it!


We have briefly met (in the virtual world, so to speak) and with my bit of a delay, we will be making soup soon. 


So stay tuned...its gonna be a wild ride!


Hugs to all-
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment