Thursday, March 20, 2014

Winner-Winner...Chicken Dinner! OK-not really, but, LOOK AT MY BEAD SOUP!

Bead Soup arrived today!  Yippee!!!  You know, you really don't know what to expect...I have seen some really awesome soups and some that goes the other way...but...I HAVE RECEIVED ONE OF THE REALLY AWESOME SOUPS!  Well, at least I think so!!!  So, I have the box...It's marked fragile and it is from the state of Washington...I know it's the soup.


How pretty!  I wish that I was this clever and
innovative.  Love it!
Look at the little glass vial-it has moss and greenery from the
Pacific Northwest.  Really???  All that I can say is-WOW!









Opened the box...OOOoooo-Look at this...

        
      
         
 
 
   
     







 









I have to tell you all that Christina is one of the most thoughtful people I have had the pleasure to meet.  We exchanged questions and one of her questions is whether I had a metal allergy.  I even made the comment that it seemed like an odd question.  She sealed the pewter pieces with a clear coat metal sealer so that I would not have any problems.  Can you believe that?  How awesome is that!  It caught me a bit off guard.  Can you tell?  

She lives in the beautiful state of Washington.  I have visited that area and it is quite spectacular.  She sent me her version of the Pacific Northwest.  She said that they have the ocean, the sound, and their forests.  I think she covered it!  And what a representation...all the way down to the dolphin toggle clasp.  What a mix...I am truly blessed!

She sent Vintage Tibetan copal (simulated) amber and naga shell beads with silver end caps, Green Girl Studios "Grow Strong" tree/leaf bead and a sea shell link pendant, the pewter dolphin clasp, green ceramic beads, wood and seed bead mix, stone mix, mixed Czech glass sea shell beads, (these are pretty neat!), and mixed Czech glass bead strands.

I have to say that the colors are definitely me.  So earthy and natural.  Yay!  After I am through here, I will go run my fingers through them again and get inspired.  (or just play with them!)  Aren't they the coolest?



So, I will talk to you all later...

Until then-

Hugs

Cheryl



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make. It looks like a great soup, and what marvelous packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz,
      Her packaging dazzled me, too! I started on a bracelet tonight. There are so many different choices...Yay!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Cheryl

      Delete