Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back in the saddle again...

 It has been a while since I made any jewelry of any type.  I made a set of necklaces to wear to a wedding last October.  That same night, I tripped over my own foot and broke my femur.  It snapped right above my knee.  I should mention that I have had a knee replacement in 2007.  So, I have been in the healing process ever since then.  (Not since 2007, but, since last October!)  I am still using crutches, but maneuvering better.  (It took me twice as long as it should have to clean my workspace.  But, its done.)  So, getting back to jewelry making...the necklace with the ukanite is an older piece that I found in a bin of odds and ends.  The filigree necklace is something that I made today.  It is made with a lot of the components that I got from B'Sue Boutique in East Palestine, Ohio.  It has a woodland motif to it.  I like it...it's not my style, though.  The triple strand is the necklace that I made for the wedding.  It proved not to be good luck for me!  I like the color palette, though.

 
Found in odds and ends container-made a long time ago.



Made for wedding-not good luck!



 


Made this today...not my style.


I will talk to everyone later-
 
Until then,
 
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment