Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Stack of Bracelets---Bead Soup Simmering!!!

I was down in my work area in the basement today.  It is a bit chilly down there, especially when the morning temperature was 12 degrees. BBRRRRRR!!!   Today I made this stack of bracelets.  I love this color combination.  I used memory wire as the base and added two lobster clasps at the back.  Usually, these are made as bangles but I have big paws.  So, a bangle doesn't go over the palm area of my hand.  In making these, I left the back open and using the memory wire, they hold their shape and are sturdy. 

Don't forget to check out Cheri Mitchell-Reeds blog:  CreativeDesignsbyCheri.blogspot.com.  She is my Bead Soup Blog Party partner.  She has challenged my creative juices, because I haven't used any kind of fibers before in any of my designs.  We will see what happens!!! 


 
I was going to patina with liver of sulfur...I probably will...more of an antique look.  I like that look.
 
 
I hope everyone stays warm tonight, especially here in Northeast Ohio!
See y'all tomorrow,
Until then,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Love your bracelets!

    I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete