Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party Update!

Hello everyone!

Cheri, my Bead Soup Blog Party partner received her package today. I hope that she likes it! So here it is...I sent her some of my lampwork beads and a focal that I made.  There are some Czech beads, citrine, Greek beads, swarovski pearls and multiple strands of smaller beads.  The silver is sterling-most of it is Bali silver.  There are a few Hill Tribes pieces.  I included a regular silver toggle and a multi-strand clasp.  I can't wait to see what Cheri makes!



                                                          

Since this is my first Bead Soup Blog Party I had a hard time selecting what I thought someone else would like.  Every ones taste is so different.  I like the idea of venturing out of your comfort zone.  Thanks to Lori Anderson and her very inventive and creative mind!

Talk to y'all soon.
Until then-
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Love my bead soup!!! So much soup, I will be making use of this after I finish my creation for the blot hop reveal!!
    Thanks again Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like your ingredients! I can't wait to see what you make! This is so much fun and I am glad we are partners!

      Talk to you soon,
      Cheryl

      Delete