Friday, April 12, 2013

Bead Soup is DONE!

What a journey!  I have worked and changed my design a million times.  My Bead Soup partner is Cheri Mitchell-Reed from Canton, Ohio.  Her blog is CreativeDesignsbyCheri.blogspot.com.  I was challenged with my ingredients.  I have never worked with fibers of any kind and I don't think I have ever used a heart focal in any of my designs.   Along with the heart was glass beads, silver toned chain and clasp, and a strand of Sari Silk.  So...I was definitely challenged by my ingredients. Just to remind you of what Cheri sent me, see a picture below...
I sent Cherie some of my handmade lampwork beads, a lampwork focal, a selection of Czech glass beads, Greek beads, others beads and then a variety of Bali silver and Hill Tribes silver.  A reminder picture is below...


Bead Soup from Cheri at CreativeDesignsbyCheri.blogspot.com.


Lampwork beads and others sent to Cheri Mitchell-Reed.

Bali and Hill Tribes silver beads and clasps.


Thanks!  Posted at 12:02 EST.


 

1 comment: