Monday, January 14, 2013

Trying...Again.

If at first you do not succeed, try, try, again.  Or something close to that.  So, this is the forth or fifth time I have tryed to start a blog.  Somedays I feel that I have a lot to say and then I go completely blank.  I'm sure there will be days that something new will be introduced and others will be a bust. 

I have been making jewelry for many years now.  It basically started by me taking stained glass classes.  And then to glass fusing.  And then to lampworking.  And then to stringing and making something with all the beads I was making.  And then setting fused glass cabs into silver, so a little bit of silversmithing jumped into the mix.  I have worked with many different metals and have found that I love the warmth and look of copper.  so, my journey is going to continue, with you following along, if you choose.
 
I hope that I can help to make your day complete, as I have told my boys as they were growing up...learn something new every day...otherwise your day is never complete!

Until then...
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment